Here are five surprising benefits of CBD oil for your health:
Reduces anxiety and depression CBD oil may help reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression by interacting with the brain’s receptors for serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates mood and social behavior. A 2019 study found that CBD oil reduced anxiety levels in 79.2% of participants, and improved sleep in 66.7% of them.
Relieves pain and inflammation CBD oil:
Relieves pain and inflammation CBD oil has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce pain and swelling in the body. A 2018 review of studies found that CBD oil is effective in relieving chronic pain, including pain related to multiple sclerosis, arthritis, and cancer.
Alleviates cancer-related symptoms CBD oil:
Alleviates cancer-related symptoms CBD oil has been found to alleviate symptoms related to cancer and cancer treatment, including nausea, vomiting, and pain. A 2019 study found that CBD oil reduced nausea and vomiting in patients undergoing chemotherapy.
Improves heart health CBD oil:
- Improves heart health CBD oil may have several benefits for heart health, including lowering high blood pressure, reducing inflammation, and preventing heart damage. A 2017 study found that CBD oil reduced resting blood pressure and improved blood flow to the heart in healthy men.
- May have neuroprotective properties CBD oil may have neuroprotective properties, which means it may help protect the brain from damage caused by injury or disease. A 2017 study found that CBD oil improved cognitive function in mice with Alzheimer’s disease, and another study found that it reduced the frequency of seizures in patients with epilepsy.
- While CBD oil shows promise for treating a variety of health issues, it’s important to note that more research is needed to fully understand its effects and potential side effects. Always talk to your doctor before using CBD oil or any other natural remedy for your health.
- CBD oil is offered in several forms:
- CBD oil is available in a variety of forms, including tinctures, capsules, topical creams, and even gummies. When choosing a CBD oil product, it’s important to check the label for the amount of CBD and to make sure the product is derived from a reputable source.
CBD oil comes in three varieties:
- Full-spectrum CBD oil contains all of the cannabinoids and terpenes found in the hemp plant, including THC (though it should be less than 0.3% to be legal in the US). This type of CBD oil is thought to provide the most comprehensive range of benefits due to the entourage effect, which is the idea that cannabinoids and terpenes work together to enhance their effects.
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil contains all of the cannabinoids and terpenes found in the hemp plant, except for THC. This type of CBD oil is great for people who want the benefits of the entourage effect but are concerned about consuming any amount of THC.
- CBD isolate is the purest form of CBD oil, containing only CBD with no other cannabinoids or terpenes. This type of CBD oil is typically used by people who want to avoid all other compounds found in hemp and want to take a high dose of CBD.
- It’s important to note that the effectiveness of each type of CBD oil can vary depending on the individual and the condition being treated Before beginning any new supplement, always consult with a healthcare practitioner.
- In conclusion:
In conclusion, CBD oil has been shown to have several potential health benefits, including reducing anxiety and depression, relieving pain and inflammation, alleviating cancer-related symptoms, improving heart health, and possibly having neuroprotective properties. However, more research is needed to fully understand its effects and potential side effects, and it’s important to talk to your doctor before using it for any health issue.